Monday, April 1, 2013

Returning to blog... returning to work?

I had quit blogging a year ago due to the fact that I am so rural, I only have internet access via smartphone which is SOOOOoooo not conducive to a well-constructed and beautifully illustrated blog.

I'm finding it ironic that just as google seems to have gotten its blog construction straightened out, I might be returning to work. At least, I really hope I will but we'll see. I'm trying not to get my knickers in a twist waiting for a call. To work or not to work, it's a question best answered when told the salary and benefits package!

**I want knickers**

In the last year, I have slid a little away from crock potting but have really progressed in cooking nearly 100% from scratch. I don't make my own noodles *sob* oh gods, I know.... I fail. I FAIL!!!! Mayhap that failure could be offset by my sweet crafting skills, honed over these last 13 months. I'll be blogging a large paper flower project that I did for my sister Sam's wedding as well as an incredibly easy Teriyaki Chicken Crock dish and maybe even a pretty cool light fixture upgrade!

I know I'm not saying much.... I'm just saying, hang in there. New job or not, this blog shall live on!!


No comments:

Post a Comment