Thursday, December 1, 2011

Oh the goodness coming soon!!!

I have soooo much I need to post, I have to find the time, har har! I have decided to go on the lookout for a KitchenAid Mixer. New, used, I don't particularly care. I'm finding so many recipes involving dough and if you've read my Honey Wheat Bread post, you'll know what happened to my hand mixer. Oh well, all in the pursuit of love!

I've got an INSANE Cheesy Garlic Bread to try soon, maybe we'll try it together.

Also, I'm going to be posting my easy peasy Crock Pot Lasagna with noodles you DON'T cook beforehand!

Make sure you follow along so you can see those and share their goodness with me.

I'm off to brave the festive holiday atmosphere at the grocery store for some much needed ingredients!

2 comments:

  1. If you find another mixer for free lemme know! Broke my blender making cheese crackers. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even found ONE yet but if I do find two I will let you know! It is sad that it is so expensive to have proper cooking tools :(

    ReplyDelete